- Back to Home »
- Ladies »
- Mia Khalifa Released A Sexy And Seductive Video To Entice Braxton Miller To Transfer To FSU
Posted by : Pinterest
Friday, January 16, 2015
YOUTUBE
Mia Khalifa, AKA the FSU porn star, is quickly becoming a National Treasure. I should hate her for her allegiances to FSU, but I can’t. I went to The U, I abhor FSU, but I’d even transfer there to shag Mia Khalifa. That’s what she’s offering, right? Hot, no-strings-attached sex for Braxton Miller if he transfers from OSU to FSU? At least that’s what I hear when I listen to this.
We all know that Cardale Jones is going to be Urban Myer’s signal caller next year. You what do you have to lose Braxton? You’d be goddamn fool to stay at OSU just to ride the pine when you can be the starting quarterback at FSU and have Mia Khalifa riding your pine. Ya heard?
This is Khalifa’s second attempt to entice Braxton Miller to leave OSU for greener pastures. I think it’s time for him to shit or get off the pot.
slagslagslag
ReplyDelete