- Back to Home »
- Ladies »
- Comments Of The Week: Should Mia Khalifa Bang The Guy Who Only Has 100 Orgasms Left?
Posted by : Pinterest
Friday, February 6, 2015
INSTAGRAM
Bros! Happy Friday. If you’re like me, you have a beer in hand and banging jams on your playlist. The week after the Super Bowl is always a monster week here at BroBible. This week, however, was insane:A chick who banged Julian Edelman bragged about it on Tinder, Ryanair beautifully responded to a complain about a snow dick, the Oregon State porn star kept doing her thing, a woman found THIS in their tuna can, and the Patriots partied their faces off at Harvard, possibly resulting in one sorority girl’s broken arm. That’s a hell of a week, Bros.
Perhaps the craziest story, though, is one that J.Camm broke about a man whose doctor told him that he only has 100 orgasms left in his body. Everyone had an idea on what he should do, including the man behind our comment of the week. All we’ll say is that it’s something that needs to happen, for all of the Brommunity’s sake.
Remember to leave your comments below each post, Bros. We read them, we respond to them, we want you to be as funny and awesome as possible. Next week we’ll be back with a new edition of Comments of the Week.
—
These Are The Best Super Bowl Commercials Of 2015 via Fred Cason:
Why did all the Super Bowl sponsors quit making good, funny commercials. The commercials this year are the absolute worst that were ever on TV. I could have made a lot better commercials than the ones that were shown. I can’t believe the sponsors actually paid AD Agencies to put trash commercials like those on TV. If that’s the best they can do, they are in the wrong business. Enough said about the crap they called commercials.
You Missed Katy Perry’s Diss Of Taylor Swift Last Night Because It Was Stupid And Shitty via Kenny ThaKilla:
“BroBible favorite”… hmmm, no subjectivity here, eh?I think it was a great dig. I mean, who wears 1940s era swimsuits anymore? She looked like a dork and was subsequently pointed and laughed at. Not a huge fan of pop acts at the super bowl, but Perry put on quite the spectacle and managed to get in a smart (not stupid) dig as well. She deserves some credit.
Miss California USA Contestant Accidentally Showed Her Boobs On Stage And Of Course There Is Video via Duff Man
I love her.
“It tasted like Thousand Island dressing”That’s because it literally IS Thousand Island dressing.
There’s usually a 5 year gap between games, so late 2017, early 2018 sounds about right.
Probably the most well-written blog post I’ve ever read
Aww Yeah! Keeley Hazell Is Back In A Bikini On Instagram by PimpOfTheYear
never should have gotten that breast reduction
That’s not a boob job. The twist on the bra at the front indicates it’s a miraculous push up bra from Victoria’s Secret. Adds two cups with over 2″ of padding. Just google “Miraculous push-up bra padding.”
I believe it. My Walmart locks their dumpsters. I realized that when I bought this Power Wheel for my kid, and it was too big to fit in my car to take it home, so I opened it up in the box at the store and got the pieces in, and when I went to throw away the box, I couldn’t. So I left it NEXT to the dumpster. Makes me wonder now what’s in there for them to lock it, even though I’m certain excess inventory goes back to the distribution center. Their dumpsters are probably more intriguing.
Holy shit.. Kesha is hot.
This Is What Every 90’s Commercial Looked Like…Minus The Murderous Child-Killing Rampage At 50 Seconds by Snoop_Doug
Blessed to grow up in the 90’s
– no skinny jeans
– bitches were loyal
– power rangers weren’t killing people
– football teams always ran the ball on the 1 yard line
This is a horror movie for Derrick Rose.
Guy Chops Off His Nose, Gets Tattoos And Implants To Look Like ‘Red Skull’ From ‘Captain America’ by Snoop_Doug:
That’s basically how I look the morning after a coke binge.
Douchebag Not! It appears they were both racing and the Ferrari got the left lane hole shot first and the GT-R didn’t brake fast enough.
One Chinese Company Is Offering To Pay Out People’s Year-End Bonus In The Form Of Sex With This Porn Star by Brosephstallin
What’s that old saying, you’ll always lose money chasing women but you will never lose women chasing money.
Snowboarder Gets Wrecked By Avalanche, Captures It All On GoPro by mattbrian2015
I like how he stood still when the snow started breaking instead of doing the wise thing and hauling ass down the mountain
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by 18WheelsOfLove
Sounds to me like he’s got 100 chances at procreation and future in porn after D-day. I mean, he should still have the capability of gaining an erection and experiencing sensitivity to the penis.
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by merekat97
I am sorry to hear about it man and hope everything gets better but I suggest that you should go to a sperm bank and freeze some of your sperm because you might want to have kids one day and thats going to be the only way. Best of luck man.
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by thickguy
Every time he gets hard, I hope he nuts! From what was written in the email the autoimmune reaction happens every time he gets hard, not just when he nuts. No strip clubs. No porn. No impure thoughts. Good Luck with that.
nbsp;
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by n3v.
Here’s what you do. You come up with a fuck-it list. 100 ways/places/people/etc. you want to use those last 100 orgasms on. Don’t stray from the list unless you really expect it to be the best sex you’ve ever had. Every man needs a fuck-it list.
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by aristotletalks
First of all, don’t trust western doctors or specialists. I’ve walked around with the damages of an e-colli infection for 5 years, seen multiple doctors and specialists to solve the pain and an asian pharmacist eventualy solved my problem. Vitamin b12 fixes damaged tissue when taken 3 times a day, one month. But seriously, go travel around asia, meet some special people and be amazed of how much better they understand your body by just watching you in the eyes and referrencing to ancient medicine or unusual medicine. Asians understand the body much better than we do, good luck.
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by Silver19
If this is in fact an Autoimmune disease. It should respond to typical Autoimmune treatments. Theres lots to be learned on this subject. So research the following things. Raw food diet, alkaline diet, high antioxidant diet, coconut oil and the immune system. The relationship between vaccines and Autoimmune disorders. Look up the contents of vaccines then each one and tissue/organ or muscle damage. Focus on getting all processed foods and toxins from your diet, and building your immune systems strength. It would be best if you could sign up for some classes at your closest medical college, for some microbiology and histocompatibility. Also research Allo immune response. There should be a surgeon somewhere that would be willing to preform surgery to reduce the amount of scar tissue. I hope you actually read this message and I hope it helps you. Best wishes.
COMMENT OF THE WEEK
This Guy Was Told By Doctors That He Only Has 100 Orgasms Left Before His Penis Stops Working by Jman17
Brobible should get Mia khalifa to bang this guy!!!
—
You know what, Jman17? You’re on to something. Yes. Yes we should. That would be the best thing that’s happened on the Internet in years. I mean, Mia has to be down of course, but that would truly be a story that would turn the Internet inside out. And we’re all about that.